- I want to see all of the shots where the “fire” task is final
- I want to see all of the shots where the “layout” task is final and the “animation” task is ready to start
- I want to see all of the shots where “animation first pass” is final
Well, we’re pleased to announce that all of these filters are now possible. Here’s how to set one up:
1) Go to a Shots page in the Project (works for Assets or any other entity with Tasks, too)
2) Create a new Custom Filter using the query builder
3) Add a filter for the Tasks > Task Name field and set it to the task you want to filter by.
4) Add a filter for the Tasks > Task Status field and set it to the status you want to filter by.
You should see something like this:
We’re dedicating this feature to all of you coordinators and producers that do your jobs better when you can work faster and find the information you need. We’re proud to support you!
Labels: New Features