Ready? Here we go!
- q - places your cursor directly in the upper right Global Search bar. Just start typing for results.
- n - activates a drop down list of items you can create. Use your arrow keys to select one and press enter.
- Alt on a New Creation Form - changes the Create button to Create and Keep Values. Great for entering a lot of similar information.
- Alt+Shift on a New Creation Form - changes the Create button to Create and Clear Values. Handy for entering a lot of the same type of thing.
- return - when editing a cell, moves you to the cell below.
- enter+shift - when editing a cell, moves you to the cell above.
- tab - when editing a cell, moves you to the cell right.
- tab+shift - when editing a cell, moves you to the cell left.
- esc - when editing a cell, exits the cell.
- Alt+click on a group's label - collapses or expands all groups.
- Command+Click (Ctrl+Click for Linux/Windows) - select options in bulk. (Check out the previous Shotgun Quick Tips post for more.)
- space - plays and pauses the loaded Version.
- Left and right arrows - moves clip forward or back one frame.
- n - in the Overlay Player, plays next Version.
- p - in the Overlay Player, plays previous Version.
- esc - exits the Overlay Player
- / or ? - in the Screening Room web app, reveals all available shortcuts.
That's all for now, but I'll be back in two weeks with a new tip.