- Pipeline Configurations are introduced, which define both the configuration and location on disk for each project.
- The Pipeline Configurations allow admins to safely develop, test, and roll out new configuration updates to Production.
- Pipeline Configurations are also an entity in Shotgun, making it easier to manage configurations within a project.
- A Tank command is introduced for use in the shell, which can, among other things, launch applications, publish work, etc.
- Apps with Qt UIs can be called from within the shell engine.
- Tank's "multi" apps can now be used inside Shotgun.
If you’re interested to see Pipeline Configurations in action or want to take a closer look at some of the other features we’ve added recently then grab a cup of tea and watch our April webinar. If you’re already a Tank user and want to learn more about how to smoothly migrate to v0.13 or you just want to learn more about Tank, what the team is thinking about and what the community is saying then take a look through our Blog and Community website.
Labels: New Features